Wednesday 5 February 2014

I may have a coffee shop loyalty card problem...

Howdy!

It's no secret I like me a good cup of tea, biscuit and some cake. It may turn out that I have a bit of a problem when it comes to collecting the associated loyalty cards though.

Since they're taking up so much space, I decided to give them their own little wallet (I guess you could call it a cosy). The wallet has some running stitches, blanket stitches, two pockets and a snap to close.



The main fabric is a crochet sampler wrangled off a friend for the purposes of sewing. Originally I'd intended to cut it up and sew it again (call it an experiment) but this looks like a much better use for it.


Here it is in action. I don't think you could get away with this aesthetic for credit cards or business cards, but it's absolutely perfect for coffee shops, don't you think?



See ya!

1 comment: